There are two different ways to manually create tickets:
If you want to create tickets individually, do the following:
- Click on the “Add new” button which you will find under “Tickets” in your WordPress admin area
- Select the event name for the specified event
- Fill out the ticket form
- Click the “Publish” button to create the ticket (a corresponding order in WooCommerce will automatically be generated)
- Please Note: Tickets are NOT automatically sent out after creating the ticket. If you would like to email the ticket to the attendee, click on the “Resend” button on the ticket information screen
You might want to create many tickets at once e.g. to be printed and sold at your event. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- Navigate to the event on your website’s front-end
- Select the number of tickets that you would like to create. Depending on your server resources you might have to do this in batches e.g. 10-100 at a time
- Complete the purchase process
- Once you reach the payment screen, DO NOT make payment, instead navigate to the WooCommerce -> Orders screen and mark the order as ‘completed’. Alternatively you can apply a 100% discount coupon code when completing the purchase on the checkout screen.
- If you follow these instructions correctly, the tickets will be emailed to the purchaser/attendee if this option is selected in your event settings.