To modify the attendee’s details on a ticket, you need to edit the ticket’s custom fields.
Here are the steps for how to do this:
- Click on FooEvents > Tickets in your WordPress Admin Area
- Open the ticket that you want to modify
- Scroll down to “Custom Fields” at the bottom of the page (if you don’t see this section, make sure that it’s enabled under “Screen Options” at the top of the page*)
- Look for custom fields such as “WooCommerceEventsAttendeeName” and “WooCommerceEventsAttendeeLastName” etc. These are the fields where the attendee’s details are stored for each ticket
- Change the values of these custom fields
- Click “Update“
- Click the “Resend ticket” box so that the ticket is regenerated and re-sent via email
* If “Custom Fields” is not listed as an option under “Screen Options” please read this first.