You can cancel your FooEvents subscription and license at any time from the FooEvents Account page.
Please keep in mind that if you cancel your subscription you will:
- Not receive 30% off license renewals and protection against price increases
- Not receive plugin updates which contain bug fixes, critical security patches and guaranteed compatibility with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce
- Not receive brand new features and improvements which we release regularly
- Not receive help from technical support
- Lose access to the FooEvents Check-ins app which requires a current version of the plugins
Navigate to FooEvents.com > My Account > Subscriptions and click the View link next to the subscription that you would like to modify, then click the Cancel link on the subscription detail page.
Canceling your subscription will ensure that your FooEvents License does not auto-renew after 12 months. You will, however, still have access to plugin updates and support for the duration of the 12 month license.