You can cancel your FooEvents subscription and license at any time from the FooEvents Account page.
- Not receive 30% off license renewals and protection against price increases
- Not receive plugin updates which contain bug fixes, critical security patches and guaranteed compatibility with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce
- Not receive brand new features and improvements which we release regularly
- Not receive help from technical support
- Lose access to the FooEvents Check-ins app which requires a current version of the plugins
Canceling your subscription will ensure that your FooEvents License does not auto-renew after 12 months. You will, however, still have access to plugin updates and support for the duration of the 12 month license.