You can export a CSV list of attendees for each event.
Here are the instructions for how to do this:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area
- Go to Products in the main menu
- Edit the relevant event product
- Scroll down to the Product Data tabs
- Select the Event Export tab
- Check the optional boxes if you would like to include unpaid tickets and billing details in the export
- Click the Download CSV of attendees button
FooEvents will then generate and download a CSV file of all attendees for this particular event. The CSV export includes ticket numbers, custom fields and all attendee information.