Please first refer to our minimum requirements
If you have an existing WordPress site and would like to install FooEvents, the simplest method to install the FooEvents plugins is to use the WordPress Admin Area. Please ensure that you have already installed WooCommerce.
- Ensure that WordPress and WooCommerce are installed (see requirements above)
- Download the relevant FooEvents plugin from FooEvents.com
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area
- Go to Plugins > Add New in the main menu
- Upload the plugin zip file
- Click on Plugins in the main menu
- Find the plugin and activate it
- Congratulations! The plugin is now installed and ready to be configured for your event
Alternatively, you can upload the plugin ZIP file via an FTP client such as FileZilla to the following location on your web server: /wp-content/plugins/. You will then continue with Step #6 as outlined above.