FooEvents adds the ability to order the WooCommerce product/event shop pages by the event date. The sort order options are added to the WooCommerce “Sort by” drop down filter.
Enable the event sorting options
- Navigate to FooEvents > Settings in the main menu of your WordPress Admin Area
- Select the General tab and check the Enable event sorting options setting
- Save changes
The options to order events from old to new and from new to old will be added to the WooCommerce “Sort by” drop down filter.
Set default sort order
You can change the default sort order option using the WordPress Customizer.
- Navigate to FooEvents > Appearance in the left sidebar of your WordPress Admin Area
- Select the relevant Customizer menu option and load the Customizer interface
- Browse to the WooCommerce > Product Catalog section
- Select the relevant sort order from the Default product sorting drop down list
- Publish changes